You will find below a list of all recent advocacy publications.
- Qasef: Escaping the bombing. The use of explosive weapons in populated areas and forced displacement: perspectives from Syrian refugees, here.
2016, Report/Arms/ Explosive weapons.
- Syria, a mutilated future: focus on persons injured by explosive weapons, here.
2016, Factsheet/Arms/ Explosive weapons.
- The use of explosive weapons in populated area: it is time to act, here.
2016, Briefing paper/Arms/ Explosive weapons.
- Causes and types of injuries encountered by Handicap International while working with Internally Displaced Persons in Syria: a focus on the impact of explosive weapons, here.
2014, Factsheet/Arms/ Explosive weapons.
- The use of explosive weapons in Syria: A time bomb in the making, here.
2015, Report/Arms/ Explosive weapons.
- Armed Violence and Disability: The Untold Story, here
2012, Report/ Arms/ Conventional weapons.
- Circle of impact: The fatal footprint of cluster munitions on people and communities, here.
2007, Report/ Arms/ Cluster Munitions.
- Rehabilitation Factsheets.
2016, Factsheets/ Development/ Rehabilitation.
Introduction to the rehabilitation factsheets
Maternal health and rehabilitation
Child health and rehabilitation
Diabetes and rehabilitation
Cardiovascular diseases and rehabilitation
HIV/AIDS and rehabilitation
Road traffic injuries and rehabilitation
- A human right to health: What about persons with disabilities? here.
2015, Briefing paper/ Development/ Health and disability.
- Why should rehabilitation be integrated into health systems? here.
2015, Briefing paper/ Development/ Health related rehab.
- Road safety: Focus on vulnerable users, here.
2015, Briefing paper/ Development/ Road safety.
- Education for All: this is not a reality for most children with disabilities, here.
2015, Briefing paper/ Development/ Education.
- Humanitarian response: how to include everyone? here.
2015, Briefing paper/Humanitarian Aid/ Inclusion of persons with disabilities.
- Hidden victims of the Syrian crisis: disabled, injured and older refugees, here.
2014, Report/ Humanitarian Aid/ Inclusion of persons with disibalities.
- Disability in humanitarian context: Views from affected people and field organisations, here.
2015, Report/ Humanitarian Aid/ Inclusion of persons with disibalities.
- Make gender and disability inclusion work: Advancing equity for women and girls with disabilities, here.
2015, Report/ Gender.
- The SCOPEO tool: Measuring the impact of our interventions: quality of life, safety and social and family participation, here
2015, Briefing paper/ Impact evaluation.
- Inclusion: the key to essential disaster risk management, here.
2015, Briefing paper/ DRM.
- Advocacy with victims : Good Practice and Lessons Learned in Influencing Policy, here
2013, Report/ Advocates Project.
- Situation analysis of mine/erw survivors and other people with disabilities, here.
2016, Study/ Victim assistance.
- Victim assistance in the context of the use of explosive weapons in populated area, here
2016, Study/ Victim assistance.
- The way forward on victim assistance, here
2014, Briefing Paper/ Victim assistance.
- How to implement victim assistance obligations? here
2013, Factsheets/ Victim assistance.
- How to ensure mine/ERW survivors participate in, and benefit from, disability-inclusive development? here
2014, Issue briefs/ Victim assistance.