This blog has been created to provide regularly updated content on Handicap International’s advocacy work and in-depth analyses developed by Handicap International Foundation.
The aim is to alert on key events or issues, disseminate analyses, ethical insights or policy recommendations and engage in critical thinking. It is updated by Handicap International’s Advocacy Team and Handicap International Foundation, with input from programs’ and missions’ staff, as well as experts from our networks.
You will find in this blog:
- Publications and advocacy tools on the three themes of Handicap International’s advocacy work: reduction of armed violence, inclusive development, humanitarian response,
- Comments and follow-up articles on key events on the international agenda,
- Reactions to upcoming news related to our fields of intervention,
- In-depth analyses with an ethical, political or legal perspective,
- Insights on key issues related to our field of work by external contributors or members of Handicap International’s Federation,
- Information about events and projects planned by the federal advocacy team or the foundation.